Saturday, May 16, 2009

Simple Living Project: the project of a lifetime

I am 28 years old f living in the Montreal area. My lifestyle is simple and easy. And one day, I plan to make my living by receiving a yearly income of 15 000$ from dividend earnings. To learn more about this project, you can visit My First 50 000$ - another blog of mine.

Living with 15 000$ or more won’t be too much scarified as it’s basically what’s my living is currently costing me. I start this blog to promote Simple Living. Few changes in a lifestyle can make things better. For my part, I had been working very hard lately. I use to have 3 jobs, now I have 2. But I had been working so hard that I neglect myself a bit.

My problem is that I do not exercise that much. I plan to take 30 minutes on each morning to get outside and do some exercises. It’s terrible to have my lifestyle at 28 years old.

Staying away from my computer at least 30 minutes per day cannot hurt…

I will try to update regularly with tips and tricks on how to improve our daily lifestyles. And also, on what I did to improve mine.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP