Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Art of a Simple Living in Montreal

I had been living on Montreal Island for more than 2 years now and I quite enjoy the lifestyle. Living in Montreal is cheap compare to the living cost of other major Canadian Cities. Also, Montreal is pretty secure. I never had any problem in Montreal. Even if it had been said that some points of Montreal suffer from a lack of cleanliness. The worst part will be for me a place close by the subway station Berry-UQUAM where a lot of homeless are. I do not like Berry-UQUAM area and I basically never go in that area.

During summer time, Montreal is full of free activities and concerts. It’s possible to spend a nice summer without spending a penny or just a small amount of money. And talking about free summer concert, it will be possible to see Stevie Wonder at a free concert that will be offer at the time of the Montreal International Jazz Festival.

I use public transportation all the time. Here in Montreal, I enjoy the subway. I am lucky enough to not to have to take any bus to go to work, which I quite enjoy. Part of living simply comes by using the public transportation. Public transportation is cheaper and better for the environment.

And at this time, the STM had opened a contest – one full year of free of transportation. There are 20 yearly memberships that can be win. To enter the contest, click here.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP