Monday, January 24, 2011

A girl and her daily treat: Second Cup coffee

Yesterday was my first day that mark my trial for an emergency control expenses (remember the very ugly 500$ spending on my credit card yak!). Those extra heavy have to stop! Yesterday was Monday and I cheat. I went to the Second Cup just like usual. But I really like the taste of their coffee... no big deal. I purchase a coffee and one of their famous apple cake.. I will have to shot the picture of one of those delicious things one day...

As you can see, the week has a great start, despite the spending. My Second Cup coffee and apple cake treat was of 4.25$. Not that huge. Most of the time, I only purchase a medium coffee, which cost me 2.23$ after taxes. It's not that expensive, but if you calculate 2.23$ x 5 days, it make 11.15$.

Despite the 11.15$ in spending, I decide not to cut my daily Second Cup coffee because I like it too much.

Ok, at first, I could sound all very stupid all this controversy around Second Cup coffees. But it's just that I am seeking for ways to reduce my monthly expenses. Anyhow, trust me on that one, cutting on Second Cup coffee does not do it for me.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP