Sunday, January 23, 2011

Back to basic

I didn't post anything here for a longtime! But I am back! Managing several blogs at the same time can be quite of a challenge. But recently, after realizing that I spend over 500$ on my credit card this month (and the month is not even over yet!), I decided it was time to stick back to a more frugal living style.

I hope this blog will help me to stay motivated. My goal is to spend less and save more. I had been busy on one of my other blog, the Dividend Girl. It's about investment. I am doing ok with the assets I have, but because I hold some debt for leverage purposes. Because of this, I decided to "come back to basic" and stick to healthier financial lifestyle.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP